Include the following information in your book review:
- Number of Pages
LA I (Make connections and respond)
In order to meet this target, you must answer the following questions:
- Why is this book important to the world and to my life? ( if it is…)
- How is this story similar to my life, other stories, or the outside world?
LA II (Demonstrate general understanding)
In order to meet this target, you must be able to:
- Summarize the plot. Be thorough.
LA III (Develop an interpretation)
In order to meet this target you must be able to identify main ideas and support this with evidence from the text.
- Choose one or two important quotes from the novel and explain their importance and relevance to the novel. Include page numbers.
LA IV (Examine content and structure)
In order to meet this target, you must be able to answer the following questions:
- How does the author’s craft (the WAY the author writes) affect the story?
- What makes this a good story, or what could the author have done to make it a better story?